Headquarters: Sydney, Australia
The Senior Growth Manager is responsible for articulating and executing upon Hometime’s brand vision and marketing strategy as we build upon our impressive growth and expand into new markets.
The role will be responsible for owning Hometime’s homeowner acquisition efforts and expansion into new markets via a sophisticated cross-channel marketing strategy.
As a technology driven business, Hometime’s Senior Growth Manager will oversee the execution of digital and performance-driven marketing initiatives. This will require deep experience across each of these areas, as well as a strong understanding of data analytics. The role will be responsible for delivering against agreed targets and budgets related to all marketing initiatives.
The Senior Growth Manager at Hometime will be responsible for building and leading a high performance marketing team, and for inspiring that team to consistently perform at a high calibre.
- Building the team - we’ve recently added some of these roles with more to come so it will be important to gel as a team and ensure we have outstanding people playing to their strengths
- Acquisition strategies to diversify markets. COVID-19 has changed the landscape for tourism in Australia. Regional holiday markets are now outpacing urban centres in terms of tourism demand & Hometime needs to adapt to capture the opportunity. This means opening up lots of regional markets and developing acquisition strategies to match.
- Activate referrals among our partner network. Hometime Partners are advocates in their respective markets and should be empowered to acquire new customers using online & offline tools.
- Work with the Head of Growth to evolve Hometime’s growth strategy in line with business objectives.
- Develop marketing strategies for new markets and optimise marketing efforts in existing markets.
- Manage a high performing marketing team.
- Work closely with the sales team to refine the acquisition funnel, performance reporting & overall conversion process.
- Oversee lead flow and customer acquisition levels in line with agreed targets by executing data driven marketing strategies.
- Provide performance reporting, as required to Hometime’s leadership team.
- 2+ years experience as a Growth Manager or equivalent role
- Deep understanding of, and experience delivering:
- Digital and performance driven marketing initiatives
- Data driven strategy and initiatives
- Conversion funnel optimisation
- Experience growing and managing a high-performing team.
- Experience working in a high growth, fast paced business.
- The capacity to work decisively and strategically in a dynamic environment.
- Expert level understanding of digital SEM channels such as AdWords, and Facebook Business.
- Understanding of SEO strategies.
- Passion for Airbnb, and an understanding of its core principles.
- You will get a competitive salary, paid time off and control over your day
- We empower people to do their best work in the locations and setting that suits them - whether this is at home or in a coworking space we’ll make it work
Community & transparency:
- We believe a great business starts with great people and we leverage talent across the organisation to drive our strategy, solve complex scaling challenges and adapt to the market
- We really do have a fantastic team who are genuinely a pleasure to work with
- Incredible learning opportunities in building and scaling a hyper growth technology business
- Our success depends on your success
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/hometime-senior-growth-manager