Headquarters: Vancouver, BC
ICUC - The global leader in social media management services.
Position Title: Content Specialist Position Type: Hourly ($10-11 USD / Hour)
Shifts Available: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm CST, 4:00 pm to 12:00 am CST and 12:00 am to 8:00 am CST
Do you love social media & social networking? Are you Internet savvy? Would you like to help manage the online reputation for some of the world’s largest brands? If so, ICUC Social is looking for a Content Specialist to work remotely. Applicants must be prepared for a fast-paced, self-motivated, entrepreneurial, lifestyle. You will be given the opportunity to work with a diverse group of people and a variety of clients in an ever-changing industry. We look for team players with strong social networks that are able to work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment.
- Enforce the online community's safety and usage policies across multiple content areas.
- Monitor the activities & responses to posts on client's social media profiles to ensure that guidelines & rules are adhered to.
- Develop & post interactive content that encourages participation & the development of member-generated content to ensure that the community is achieving its objectives.
- Identify behavioural & technical issues, patterns, & trends in the community.
- Proactively escalate issues, observations, opportunities, & insights through the relevant channels.
- And other tasks that will come up in a young, fun, entrepreneurial company.
- Must have exceptional communication skills both verbal and written
- Must have a general interest in the content being moderated.
- Must have a Twitter and Facebook account and be a regular user of these and other social media sites.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience with social media tools & interact with online community tools such as forums, blogs, user-generated content, etc.
- Must have substantial knowledge of the Internet including following current trends.
- The successful candidate will be required to undergo a Criminal Record Check.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Above average skill in using today’s social networking tools such as Twitter, Facebook & other social media sites.
- Overwhelming passion for today’s social networking & collaboration technologies.
- Strong sense of account ownership & pride in work.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, & respond to changes quickly.
- Strong decision-making skills coupled with good judgment.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Good sense of decorum & brand appropriateness.
- Friendly, diplomatic, & imperturbable self-starter with the willingness & desire to take initiative & get the job done.
To apply: https://dentsuaegis.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/DAN_GLOBAL/job/Remote-Working/ICUC--Content-Specialist--Remote-_R0894172