Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
As an Integration Support Specialist
, you will directly interact with technical customers working to build high quality services on the IFTTT Platform
. Ideally, you’re able to work in a time zone that helps us provide improved response times to customers that reach out. This role involves collaborating 10 to 15 hours per week with a small team that works cross-functionally with every team at IFTTT. You’ll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact as we build the platform of the future.
What will you do?
- Efficiently triage technical questions and feedback from developers building integrations on the IFTTT Platform
- Consult via Zoom/Hangouts/Slack with developers to help them build the best integrations possible
- Help to continuously improve the platform documentation and in-product explanations
- Become an IFTTT Platform expert who can answer internal questions from IFTTT sales teams
- Identify and reproduce technical issues, documenting product enhancements, and user experience improvements
- Assist with the platform’s service review process
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Expert troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience with interacting with APIs and user authentication (OAuth 2)
- Familiarity with various programming languages
- Familiarity with mobile SDKs
- Experience working remotely
- Experience helping customers in real time via Zoom/Hangouts
- Experience with email support or CRM tools
- Plus: fluency in multiple written languages
- Plus: developer platform experience
To apply: https://ifttt.com/careers/integration-support-specialist-part-time-contract