At numo, we incubate new “fintech” companies. Our flagship product, indi, is growing rapidly and we are seeking a full stack software engineers to join our development team.
Here’s what you’ll be working on:
indi is one of a kind digital banking product targeted at self-employed customers who are part of the rapidly growing gig-economy space. We are building a product to address the challenges faced by those customers in a unique way.
- Be an integral part of the development team across our technology stack which includes Scala, Python, Flutter, Dart and is hosted on AWS.
- Be willing to learn new technologies. If you are not familiar with some or all of our tech stack, we will be happy to help you ramp up.
- Focus on creating software that is scalable, robust, testable, easy to maintain and easily deployed
We are looking for:
- Real world experience building products. Ideally, at least 5+ years.
- Expertise in modern architectures (e.g., micro services, event-based, map-reduce, etc.)
- Experience with deploying and developing for cloud environments (AWS)
- Familiarity with modern open source thinking and tools (git, continuous builds, continuous deployment, containers, dev ops, Jenkins, Docker)
- Desire to build and be part of a fun, high-functioning team
- A computer science degree is desired, but not required if you have real-world experience
What numo offers
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to own equity in indi
- Cool office space at East Liberty
- Great benefits