We know presentations are often static, boring and fail to create engagement. In fact, millions of dollars in business are lost when the audience checks out seconds into a pitch. This opens the door for competitors to swoop in and steal your customers. Ingage brings the story of your product, service or idea to life with interactive presentations. At Ingage, we believe, when your story comes to life, people care.
In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of the customer relationship post-sale and throughout the customer lifecycle. You will become the customer’s primary point of contact and their trusted advisor by leading them through a positive onboarding experience and delivering ongoing education to ensure their adoption and success with Ingage. East coast working hours are required.
You will work closely with our Sales, Product and Support teams to share learnings and insights from customers and provide regular feedback and reporting to help optimize our customer success processes for customer satisfaction, retention and growth.
Value Focused: Evaluate the ROI of resources spent and incremental value generated from our activity.
Problem Solver: Curious to fully understand problems and take initiative to seek solutions and ensure we are driving value for the company.
Customer Driven: Relentless focus on the entire experience throughout the customer journey.
- Be the primary point of contact for our customers
- Work closely with the Sales team to smoothly onboard new customers to the Ingage Suite
- Manage the onboarding curriculum and provide regular feedback to leadership on improvement recommendations
- Manage the Customer Success Hubspot process
- Manage all email and phone communication with customers including calling customers
- Proactively identify and engage with customers based on their custom health
- Report on customer health and align with Sales on up-sell opportunities
- Serve as a backup for our Support lead as needed
- Escalate customer bugs and feature requests, working closely the product team to influence upcoming releases.
- Be knowledgeable of release schedules and release content
- Organize, write and deploy newsletters and product release emails to customers
- Own the product knowledge base
- Recognize and confirm opportunities for customer testimonials and references
- 2+ years of experience in a similar customer facing role in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Understanding of software and technology with an eye towards benefits to end users
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills to coordinate across teams
- Flexibility and comfort in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing business needs
- Willingness to take direction and feedback
- Native English speaker
- Preferred: Experience with Hubspot and JIRA
- Preferred: Previous experience with SaaS based solutions
Ingage has a distributed workforce dispersed domestically in the United States and internationally. All employees work remotely. This position will require you to work east coast business hours.
Ingage offers a competitive compensation package commensurate with experience and incentive compensation based on performance.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ingage-customer-success-manager