Headquarters: Ontario, Canada
IntakeQ is a practice management platform with strong focus on patient onboarding and automation. We have a small but stellar team of customer success specialists, and are looking for another person to join us. About Us
- We have been 100% remote from day 1, and have no plans to change that.
- We've been in business for 5 years and have a 100% employee retention rate.
- We value work-life balance and cultivate a friendly environment.
- We are a healthy and profitable bootstrapped business. We're not a startup burning investor money.
- You have prior experience with technical support at a SaaS company. Even better if you have experience in the medical/wellness space.
- You have a passion for problem solving and an excitement for tricky challenges.
- You have an exceptional eye for detail, but are also able to see the big picture and understand the reason behind each task.
- You are tech savvy and able to quickly adapt to a variety of digital mediums.
- You have a sense of urgency and a satisfaction from going above and beyond to provide solutions.
- You are resourceful and able to figure out what needs to be done.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You Will Be Doing
- You will spend most of your days helping healthcare and wellness providers set up and manage their accounts via email or screenshare meetings.
- You will investigate issues and work with the technical team to find solutions and identify problems.
- You will help identify patterns and suggest improvements to our help center articles.
- You will interact with our small team, mostly via Slack and HelpScout.
- You will be constantly learning about our platform, as it is constantly evolving.
Pay is commensurate with experience and location. If you are in Canada, there is the possibility of switching to full-time employment after a probationary period. If you are anywhere else, we'll negotiate a stable work-for-hire contract.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org