US BASED ONLY APPLICANTS TO BE CONSIDERED
Do you love developing mobile apps that make life more convenient for users? Do you find satisfaction turning content into a mobile app that goes everywhere with the user? Are you driven to design, develop and test new applications across multiple platforms? Then, you’ll really enjoy working with us! We’ll take your development seriously and provide support to bring you to the next level in your programming career and professional development.
Integrated Rental is looking for a Xamarin Developer. The Xamarin Developer is responsible for the design, development, testing, and maintenance of our IR Mobile application. The Xamarin Developer will assist with designing application security and UI, write the code that meets the application production requirements, and participate in application testing and deployment.
This position is remote.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the Xamarin Developer:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain mobile applications
- Implement manual and automated testing for the mobile application development process
- Diagnose complex issues, evaluate and recommend/execute the best resolution
- Influence system design by identifying and recommending design and requirement needs for software
- Write code that meets the production requirements and design specifications
- Participate in design and wireframe review to provide a technical perspective on implementation
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Calm Under Pressure
- Quick Learner
- Good Listener
- Positive Demeanor
- Strong experience with all major software architecture patterns, mobile technology patterns, and general UX design patterns
- In-depth understanding of iOS and/or Android SDKs, XCode and Xamarin (Xamarin.Forms is a plus) using Visual Studio for Windows/Mac.
- Proficiency coding in C#, XAML is a plus
- Must have both frontend mobile, web, and general UI technology focus, and have a keen understanding of the commonalities and differences between web and mobile products, with the desire to work on the .Net backend when applicable.
- Proficiency with Git/BitBucket
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Efficient time management
- Balance quality with performance
- BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, similar technical education
- 3-5 years of Xamarin experience
Please send us a note telling us WHY we are a great fit for you and WHY you are a great fit for us, as well as your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to sending us your resume please start with this brief survey for us to have a better understanding of you: https://www.cultureindex.com/c/3ZftK4lCO2
We can’t wait to meet you!