I.F. Solutions & Support Operations Administrator
Solutions & Support Operations Administrator responsibilities include the day to day operational management of Support and Solutions clients.
The Solutions & Support Operations Administrator will work directly with the I.F. Solutions Portfolio Manager to deliver outstanding service and support to I.F. clients.
Conducting and coordinating services delivery from client communications to production, testing and deployment for Solutions and Support.
Activities include but are not limited to:
- Internal systems administration (training and onboarding, coordination of system updates, and access and permission controls)
- Intake, including triage and rapid response activities
- Client communications, including scheduling and running client meetings
- Backlog estimation and grooming
- Task routing and issue management
- Budget creation, management, and reconciliation, including providing project and hours breakdowns for invoicing
- Identify opportunities for internal process improvements
- Perform project management duties for Solutions Fixed Bid projects, including:
- Gathering requirements, managing routine tasks and bi weekly check ins, and client communications
- Resource identification and management
- Identifying opportunities for enhancements for clients
Requirements and Qualifications
You must either be a US Citizen or already have a Green Card to apply
Familiarity with content management systems, especially Drupal 7 and/or 8
A digital orientation and a familiarity with digital services and support
Demonstrated strong and effective customer relationships
Minimum four years’ experience assisting with day to day web or technology operations in an agency or large organizational environment
Demonstrated ability to inspire trust in the team, other internal teams, and clients
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex issues/projects
Demonstrated success in working in a highly collaborative team environment and ability to resolve conflict, while fostering a collaborative and communicative environment
Ability to anticipate and adapt to changing conditions and opportunities
Experience working closely with client and internal project teams throughout the software and infrastructure development life cycle
Excellent verbal and written communication skills, the ability to interface effectively with senior managers, business partners and clients, and the discernment to sense of when to strongly advocate for a position and when to seek compromise
Be willing to travel to various locations across the United States
Demonstrated commitment to I.F. Purpose & Principles based on employment history and experience and interview(s)To apply: Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interpersonal Frequency LLC is an Equal-Opportunity Employer.
To apply: email@example.com