Jack Henry & Associates is seeking experienced Senior C# Software Engineers to join the Digital - Internet Solutions Development team who have demonstrable experience in the technologies the position requires. This is an innovative and exciting commercial online banking product that is attracting large interest in the banking and fintech space nationwide, so we’re seeking someone who is an excellent team player, has strong customer facing skills and has a passion for technology to meet customer needs.
In this role, the Senior C# Software Engineer will support development efforts for internet banking and mobile software solutions that will be used by both bank and credit unions running on JHA and Symitar core Platforms. Our goal is to reduce the risk in delivering complex software solutions. As an engineer on our team, your responsibilities will include the continuance of software development standards & best practices, code reviews, architectural reviews, architectural roadmaps, managing the source code build process, and working with key internal and external partners and vendors.
This position will be hired in Lenexa, KS, Monett, MO, Springfield, MO, Charlotte, NC or Remotely.
- Minimum 6 years of software engineering with C# and .NET development experience.
- Minimum 4 years working within Service Oriented Architecture, Web API/REST Services and JSON.
- Must have experience with MS SQL Server.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree.
- .NET core software development experience.
- Experience with MS Azure or other cloud technologies.
- Microsoft and other programming/software engineering related certifications.
- Experience with MS Entity Framework/Core Framework.
- Test Driven Development and Unit Testing.
- Experience with development across all phases of the SDLC.
- OpenAPI/Swagger experience.
- Redis experience.
- MSMQ (Microsoft Message Queuing) experience.
- Blazor WebAssembly experience.
- Completes product technical software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs programming activities which may require research.
- Provides reasonable task and project effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.