Headquarters: Boston, MA
About JuicerJuicer (https://juicer.io) is a simple website plugin that allows our users to display social media posts and hashtags in a single feed. Juicer is one of the most popular social media aggregators and has a global customer base. What is this role? The customer success manager ensures that our customer communications, retention and support are the best they can be. This role is also the point person for high-potential leads, and the primary contact for high-level/priority customers. Who is the ideal candidate?
- Can work quickly and independently on a small team
- Startup-minded; able to achieve deep product understanding and grasp other areas of the business, to be equipped for customer inquiries and support needs
- Able to simplify concepts and instructions into jargon-free language that is easy to follow
- Innovative and willing to try new methods
- Believes in the power of great customer support, loves to help people
- Has supported customers of a software-based product through email, chat and phone, including support for high-priority/enterprise customers
- Some tech background - e.g., knowledge of APIs and how they work with software; basic understanding of HTML/CSS; can troubleshoot some technical issues with customers
- Fluent in English (written, spoken)
- Has used a help desk system (e.g., ZenDesk, Intercom )
- Has created or contributed to help documentation for a product (FAQ entries, videos, etc.)
- Basic knowledge of the various social networks (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
- Experience leading or building a team a plus
- Understanding of payment systems/invoicing a plus
- Oversee how customer support, customer communication and customer retention are going, and make recommendations or improvements as needed. Get hands-on in these areas when necessary.
- Handle questions escalated by support staff, including some technical questions
- Be the point of contact for existing high-profile customers, and also for high-potential leads; provide the occasional product demo
- Create and/or revamp help documentation; create (or find a good way to outsource) new walkthrough videos.
- Recognize when customers need to be alerted about product changes and help execute this; develop new ways of staying in contact with enterprise customers.
- Be prepared to step in and temporarily handle normal everyday support tickets if the need arises.
- Stay in regular contact with our development team on various topics
Why work with us?
- Small team, few meetings, entrepreneurial culture with tons of autonomy
- Flexible schedule
- Negotiable pay based on experience
Please include an hourly pay range when applying, if possible.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org