Headquarters: San Francisco, Remote
Are you passionate about inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni Learning is bringing the best computer science instruction to every student's screen. We are a Y Combinator-backed startup, founded by two Stanford alums and ex-Googlers. We are hiring Inside Sales Representatives to help us reach more students and families worldwide. This year, we will be expanding our product lines and team!
The ideal candidate would have 1-2 years inside sales experience, minimum 6 months remote/location independent experience, authorization to work in the US, access to high-speed internet 10MB/s or higher, a self-starter attitude, a good sense of humor, and the ability to adapt in quickly changing environment.
The position compensation is half a fixed base salary and half commission paid monthly. There is no cap for commission. Most team members are at 80% OTE commission in 2019. Includes health care benefits (50% employer contribution), dental and vision options, and $25 cell phone stipend. Paid PTO and federal holidays. Ideally, the candidate would be in PT, MT, or CT time zone. (ET can apply if they are willing to work Pacific hours 9-5 pm M-F)
- Own a high volume sales pipeline to meet weekly and monthly sales targets, from the first contact through registration (3-day cycle). All warm leads from inbound marketing
- Mange 10-20 new leads per day, along with scheduled follow-ups
- 800 minutes or more per week on the phone using bulk dialing software
- Be able to learn how to competently talk about coding, Scratch, Python, Java, and other tech languages relevant to students; knowing how to code is not required, but having access to friends or family that are coders/engineers is a great advantage
- Self navigate critical sales tools and be able to navigate troubleshooting issues
- Call and email prospective customers to understand their needs, schedule trial classes or demos, provide feedback and course recommendations, and close opportunities with new students.
- Quickly identify if the customer is a good fit for the program or recommend alternate product lines.
- Serve as a counselor and trusted expert in the field who partners with parents and students to help them succeed.
- Must-haves: experience with Slack and Close.io (or similar CRM)
- Most importantly, you need to be a self-starter. We are looking to add someone to the team that is going to bring new dynamics and help push everyone to be their best- mentally, physically, and emotionally!
To apply: Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply: email@example.com