Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply or drop us a line, we’d love to talk to you!
We are looking for a PPC Marketing Specialist to develop and execute a strategy to drive revenue growth through the use of pay-per-click advertising across search engines and social media channels.
As Kinsta’s PPC Marketing Specialist, you will:
- Coordinate with the Design Team on the creation of graphics for use in PPC campaigns, write accurate and concise copy for adverts.
- Launch, monitor, and fine-tune various PPC campaigns in coordination with other teams.
- Launch multilingual campaigns with local teams to target different regions.
- Consider all available PPC platforms to include social media, search engines, and any other PPC platforms.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Research and test the effectiveness of platforms with different types of ad formats.
- Deploy graphic and copy-based PPC campaigns across selected platforms.
- Build and fine-tune audience lists.
- Monitor and track campaign performance and budget to lower CPA and improve ROI.
- Produce reports for management on campaign performance.
- Proven experience as a PPC Specialist or Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong lead generation background.
- Experience A/B Testing ad copy and campaigns.
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting.
- Previous experience selling digital services/SaaS.
- Familiarity with multiple platforms including social media, search engines, and other PPC platforms.
- Working knowledge of analytics tools.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to uncover insights from data.
- Native fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of SEO
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field.
- Previous experience with HubSpot CRM (Sales and Marketing Hubs).
This is a fully-remote role. The PPC Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/kinsta/j/FB0A631150/apply/