Headquarters: West Hollywood, CA
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We're constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven SEO Strategist who gets excited about meticulously analyzing mountains of data to tease out highly-targeted optimization opportunities. This role will not be responsible for creating new long-form content. The only content-creation will be short-form content such as titles, descriptions, excerpts, alt tags, and editing content created by other content creators to ensure the proper use and concentration of targeted keywords. This is a pure technical SEO role that will be dedicated to analyzing data in Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, and other SEO tools, A/B testing and implementing targeted optimizations, educating and advising the rest of the marketing team on proper SEO, and generally taking ownership for Kinsta's technical SEO strategy.
If you're the sort of person who enjoys reading technical briefs describing the latest Google algorithm update, analyzing data for hours on end, and then developing and deploying technical changes to marry that data analysis to the latest algorithm update, then we want to hear from you.
As Kinsta’s SEO Strategist, you will:
- Closely monitor trends and changes in SEO and ensure the implementation of all relevant SEO best practices.
- Follow Google’s quality guidelines.
- Identify threats and opportunities created by changes in the SEO industry and ensure timely and proper reaction to these.
- Develop and implement SEO strategies for all relevant search platforms, including, but not limited to, Google, YouTube, and Bing.
- Ensure that new content follows SEO best practices and is optimized for maximum SERP ranking.
- Perform keyword analysis in support of all planned pieces of new content and then provide guidance to content creators on the basis of this analysis.
- Audit all of Kinsta’s content for SEO on an ongoing basis. Identify and implement changes to improve SERP ranking and click-through rates.
- On a continual basis, analyze data in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and other sources.
- Minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience in SEO.
- Highly proficient with SEO analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Hands on experience with SEO tools such as SEMRush, Ahrefs, or Moz.
- Ability to analyze data to drive recommendations and decisions.
- Tech-savvy, with WordPress, HTML, and PHP experience.
- Professional-level fluency in written and spoken English.
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira and Trello.
- Experience with YouTube SEO.
- Multilingual SEO experience.
This is a fully-remote role. The SEO Strategist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it's like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/kinsta/j/43851EE16A/apply/