Headquarters: San Francisco, California
Would you like to work at a dynamic startup company as we achieve an exciting new level of growth and success?
Are you ready to join a team committed to our values and culture as we work together to remake the employee benefits industry?
Who We Are:
The Limelight Health Software Platform is changing the employee benefits industry with its revolutionary, SaaS-based, mobile/desktop, enterprise solution.
As a VC backed, successful, private company, with multiple awards, Limelight Health has recently raised $33.5 million in series C round, allowing for further expansion, and continued success. This, along with industry veterans at the helm, and the strength of major investment partners including Wells Fargo Capital Finance, Plug & Play, AXA Venture Partners, Mass Mutual Ventures, and Principal Financial Group, ensures the company is well positioned for continued expansion.
Limelight Health is largely remote with offices in San Francisco, Redding, and Des Moines with a flexible work environment and atmosphere. Visit us @ https://limelighthealth.com/Values:
Do Good - We believe that we should give back to each other, our families and our community. This means being an empathetic steward of those around us and acting with integrity.
Grit - Pushing through even though it’s hard and you feel like quitting. It’s having passion to push through barriers and achieve your objective.
Own it - We take responsibility and act as though whatever we are doing is our own. We think “what would I do if I owned this, if it were mine?”
Kaizen - The Japanese have a term called ‘Kaizen’, which means ‘continuous improvement’. Whether it is our personal relationships outside of work, how our teams interact, how we develop our product, work with our Board, our customers, our partners or others; we strive to constantly improve ourselves and each other.
Humility & Awareness- Some call this the no #*&hole rule. We call it being humble and aware. No matter how good you think you are, there is someone more successful, who has a better product or gets things done faster. We strive to be open, authentic and inquisitive; humble. If you are defensive, closed, insincere or think you know it all, this is not the place for you.
What We Offer:
- Remote work option available
- Competitive base salary
- Equity (via stock options)
- Unlimited PTO (paid time off)
- Top shelf technology and tools
- Knowing your product is making a difference
- Widespread demonstrated appreciation
- Direct working relationship with original founders
- The knowledge that investors are using the product
- Start-up environment
- Fun, collaborative, flexible, and remote environment
- Company happy hours and future events planned
Scrum Master, Overview:
In this role you will be part of the Product team to contribute to the success of Limelight by taking ownership of Scrum practices and ceremonies leading to a predictable cadence of delivery from software development. You will manage the process for how information is exchanged, and take responsibility to successful delivery of software from product development teams.
You will be responsible for driving Agile transformation through servant leadership, taking accountability, leading by example, and supporting the teams to best practices, value-driven delivery, success, and happiness. You will continue to develop your own knowledge and skill-set as well as the software teams to bring value as we grow.
You will collaborate with other Scrum Masters to ensure a successful transformation, improve organizational alignment, foster a community of practice, and manage cross-team dependencies.
- At least three (3) years of experience directly leading Agile methodology, Scrum ceremonies along with best practices in the Enterprise SaaS industry
- Experience running multiple Scrum teams simultaneously
- Experience using Jira or equivalent software as a project management tool
- Experience working in Agile transformation and scaling
- Experience delivering software products through all stages of the Software Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC), specifically working in an Agile team environment in the software as a service (SaaS) market
- CSM, Scaled Agilist (SAFe certified)
Factors that may contribute to success in this role:
- Above all else the ability to own the process, own the work, and own the continuous improvement of not just the team but also of yourself; A willingness to acknowledge and accept mistakes and work to ensure the team and you learn from those mistakes.
- A thorough knowledge of technology trends and Agile practices.
- Be an expert in planning and estimation. You must know useful, reliable, and practical plans for software development projects.
- Possess a “toolbox” of various methods, strategies, experiences, and coaching capabilities to drive the type of transformation that works for both the teams and the business.
** Please do not apply to this job unless you are authorized to work in the US. We are unable to offer sponsorship at this time.**
Limelight Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
To apply: https://limelight-health.breezy.hr/p/e4b1b6bffaac-scrum-master?source=weworkremotely