We are currently looking for a brilliant React UI Software Engineer to join our team. We work in small teams, so this is an opportunity to have a big impact, contribute, and ship products that quickly that are used by millions of people!
What You’ll Do
- Build high-performance map products for the web. Our core product features include our proprietary indoor / outdoor map data, point of interest data, search, navigation, API integrations and more used by millions of users.
- Help us “componentize” our user interface elements to work across a variety of web-based products
- Collaborate with designers, Product Managers, and other engineers to design features and break down high-level goals into tasks and timelines
- Work with our Design Team to take user interface designs and prototypes and transform them into elegant web user interfaces that work across a variety of desktop and mobile web browsers
- Communicate and document architectural designs and requirements
- Provide thoughtful feedback to others on the team
- Build and ship amazing web application products that get used by millions of user all over the world
What We Work With
- Style components
- Maps and geographic coordinate systems, mostly in Mapbox
- OpenGL / WebGL
- AWS - Lambda / S3 / DynamoDB
- REST / HTTP
- Gitlab, Storybook, and Figma