Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services. We help 806,750 businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers.
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they’re doing.
We are looking for Human Resources Specialist to help us grow the team and ensure that company culture continues to align with our values
. You will take care of our hiring process.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!You won’t be boredWe are a team of more than 70 people (16 new team members this year) and we have 10 open job positions at this moment. We are ready to grow.
Flexible working hoursYou can meditate, go to the gym, yoga, pool or massage in the middle of the day. Your work can wait 2 hours, especially when you come back full of energy and motivation.
Take ownershipWe don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at handWhenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every dayAt MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Half of the team works from the office in Vilnius, the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stabilityWe're not a startup that's burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
- Attract and recruit top talent to join the growing MailerLite team
- Manage job postings
- Look for new channels to spread the word
- Communicate with the candidates
- Communicate with the team leaders and management
- Schedule and conduct interviews, test assignments
- Maintain accurate and compliant employee records
- At least 1 year of experience working in HR (interviewing and hiring candidates on your own)
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal, written, presentation)
- Passion for talent acquisition
- Experience working with remote team members
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Understanding of fast-scaling SaaS businesses
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $24,000-$34,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with half of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the other half working remotely from all over the world
- Office or remote? You get to choose every day
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and coffee in the Vilnius office
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterward
- MacBook Pro and other tools that'll help you to do your job efficiently
Don't send us a CV. We like to do things differently.
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
Sign up for a free MailerLite account.
- Go to "Campaigns", create a newsletter and send the preview URL to firstname.lastname@example.org. You'll find this URL in the editor under "Preview and test" and then "Preview mode."
Before you create the email, you will need your new account to be approved. In the approval form, you will be asked how you collect subscribers and what type of content you plan to send. Just write "Job application."
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook
- Previous companies you worked for, your role and projects you worked on
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Your remote work experience
- Your description of a project or product that you loved working on and why
- Expected salary
We wish you the best of luck!
To apply: https://www.mailerlite.com/jobs/human-resources-specialist