Join Modulz product team to help build a next-gen design tool.The role
- Lead new product features from end-to-end. As needs arise, you will work across the entire product.
- Educate, empower and encourage the team to produce consistent, robust, exceptional products.
- Contribute to Radix, our open-source design system. Mediate between our product team and our components team to ensure Radix is being used correctly and efficiently.
- Chat with customers to help with onboarding and gather feedback.
- Help out with customer support as our larger releases approach.
- A passion for building world-class products and ensuring things are consistent, robust, performant and accessible.
- Deep knowledge of visual design with a very keen eye for detail.
- Expert level HTML and CSS chops. 5+ years experience building complex, interactive web apps.
- Our stack is React, MobX, TypeScript and Firebase. Proficiency there is a minimum requirement.
- Comfortable in a remote role on a fully-distributed team.
- Capable in multiple areas: collaborating with the design team on requirements, designing the technical architecture, writing the code, and pushing your features through to release.
- $100k - $140k USD salary.
- 0.25% - 1% stock options.
- 30 days paid time off.
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world. Choose your own hours.
- Health & dental coverage.
- $200 USD monthly stipend for hotdesking, travel, hipster coffee or fancypants headphones.
- $50 USD monthly stipend for gym, yoga, health apps, therapy or whatever you need to stay healthy.
- One free ticket to a conference of your choice, annually.
- $1k USD upfront to help you kit out your home office or workstation.
- Unlimited free books.
To apply: https://www.modulz.app/careers/product-engineer