Headquarters: Michigan, USA
Movatic is looking for a full-time, remote developer with experience in building modern websites and apps to become a key part of our small, but growing team.
Movatic is a rapidly growing startup that is all about making shared and on-demand mobility easy and accessible. Our platform enables users to rent bikes, scooters, and bike parking at 250+ Movatic powered systems across the world. We believe in a culture of collaboration, hard work, and work-life balance to maximize speed and productivity.
You love to program and are ready to hit the ground running. The prospect of rapidly learn new skills excites you. While you are hungry to make an impact and take ownership of features and products, you are always looking to collaborate and seek out team and user feedback. Working remotely excites you as you are a focused self-starter who enjoys a flexible work schedule. For you, working on something that is challenging and important with other smart, dedicated people is a must.
- 2 or more years of experience and understanding of full-stack development
- Programming experience in Python or a similar programming language
- Experience with Cockroachdb or other relational databases
- Desire to work remote on a small team
- Able to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org