We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to help us build the next generation of our upsell decisions platform. You will join the Nor1 Tech team, who are a collaborative group of engineers, product managers, and data scientists. You will work directly with the DevOps engineers, focusing on the core ‘continuous’ DevOps practices: continuous integration and delivery, automation, and continuous feedback.
- Writing specifications, documentation, and standards to guide the team.
- Monitor, maintain, and test the health of the server infrastructure; build out servers and service nodes.
- Coordinate, identify, and resolve issues across the entire network, server, application, and software stack.
- Integrate and develop tools for CI/CD, monitoring, and config management towards automation and engineer self-service capabilities.
- Stay current with best practices and emerging technologies to incorporate into our operations and stack.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience operating in cloud environments; AWS strongly preferred.
- Proficient with Linux operating systems.
- Strong scripting and coding fluency in Python.
- Familiarity with Docker and Kubernetes.
- Capable to troubleshoot proxy servers.
- Effective communication skills.
Nor1 Technology Stack
- MongoDB, MySQL, Redshift, Redis
- NginX, Route53, Apache, ELB
- Mix of AWS cloud services and IBM Cloud (bare metal servers)
- Centos, Amazon Linux, Windows Server
- Docker, Swarm, K8s
- OpsGenie, Jira, Confluence, Nagios, Pingdom, ELK stack, Docker, Detectify, Tennable.io