Headquarters: Stamford, CT
THE JOB / Data Analytics Lead
STRATEGY / Responsible for developing and executing investment recommendations for our clients.
Octagon, the world’s premiere global sports marketing agency, is seeking a Data Analytics Lead to join its strategy practice!
Our headquarters is located in Stamford, CT but the location of this position can be flexible with a preference for working in one of our office locations - Stamford, CT, New York, NY, Chicago, IL, or Los Angeles, CA. We will also consider a remote based working arrangement for qualified candidates.
Whether it’s identifying the right target audience for an event or measuring KPIs, we strive to ground all our recommendations in data. Here's where you come in!
We are looking for someone who can guide the planning, implementation, and execution of all CRM initiatives for national and regional events. We will look to you to identify the right audience and leverage the right channels to reach them. You will build out a registration plan that allows accurately track all KPIs. And you will be insightful – reporting is useful, but insights drive the business forward.
THE WORK YOU’LL DO
- Lead the development and execution of CRM and data strategies for client events
- Operationalize and establish best processes for scaling and streamline reporting
- Create tailored measurement and learning plans that allow programs to define and understand their programs
- Develop CRM and data strategies for event, monitor performance and continually make adjustments
- Create program recaps as it relates to data strategy with key takeaways, insights, and future recommendations
- Identify target audiences for each event and determine appropriate outreach channel to engage with consumers
- Collaborate with clients, account teams, partners, and vendors to execute all data plans effectively
- Ensure integrity of consumer data, and always adhere to best privacy practices to protect data
THE BIGGER TEAM YOU’LL JOIN
Where others see complexity, we see possibility.
Octagon is the global sports, entertainment and experiential marketing arm of the Interpublic Group. But if that classification doesn’t do it for you, and it shouldn’t, let’s take it a step further.
We are what we believe. And we believe that while the world of sports and entertainment is full of opportunities and possibilities, sometimes the amount of choice can seem a little overwhelming. Even daunting.
That’s where we come into play.
At Octagon we inspire brands, talent, and our people to see the world for all its potential. We then help break down the complexity and push forward so you can make your next right move.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- A passion for sports, entertainment, gaming, music and/or celebrity culture
- An insightful thinker who uses data to drive decision
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A strong multi-tasker with an ambitious work ethic
- Dedication, persistence, thoroughness, and attention to detail
- Ability to travel – 15%
Octagon is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
To apply: https://ipg.taleo.net/careersection/octagon_ext_cs/jobdetail.ftl?job=013238&tz=GMT-05%3A00&tzname=America%2FNew_York