Headquarters: Washington D.C.
Oddball believes that we can bring change and improve the daily lives of millions by bringing quality software to the federal space. Our team is full of experienced engineering, product, and user experience professionals who love bringing scalable solutions to life as much as they love working with clients to solve problems. We value learning, growth, and the ability to make a big impact at a rapidly growing company.
Product Managers at Oddball are visionaries, advocates, motivators, and some of the company’s most important decision-makers. To effectively serve in these roles, our product team exhibits strong domain knowledge, leadership, communication, intellectual aptitude, strategic visioning, and analytical decision-making skills. Each of these are critical to ultimately lead their teams in designing, developing, and shipping great products.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven, delivery-focused Product Manager to help lead our engineering efforts as we grow and deliver for our clients.
What you'll be doing
The ideal candidate will be working collaboratively with management, engineering, and operations teams to oversee the design, creation, and seamless delivery of various products for our federal clients. This delivery-focused Product role will focus primarily on ensuring their products solve the client’s big problems.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- 4+ years full product lifecycle experience working with quickly growing, technically focused companies.
- Experience leading and managing cross-functional agile teams that deliver user-facing products.
- Understanding of multiple disciplines such as Product Management, Engineering, Design, Sales, etc.
- A proven ability to solve problems and drive solutions with development teams through data analysis, market requirements, product specifications, and federal requirements.
- An eye for quality, organization, and clear communication with teams and clients.
- Federal work experience is preferred.
Must be located within the United States.
This is a full time, remote position. Oddball offers a tech and continuing education stipend. This role requires the ability to obtain a low level security clearance.
Oddball is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, religion, color, disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions), age, veteran status or other legally protected characteristics. Any applicant with a mental or physical disability who requires an accommodation during the application process should contact an Oddball HR representative to request such an accommodation.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/oddball-senior-product-manager-3