Latin America's biggest online education platform, assisting students from all over the world in acquiring new, in-demand skills and staying current with the tech industry
- Meet and exceed customer marketing KPIs, manage account growth by activating campaign solutions, designing campaign strategy, and monitoring and optimizing spend and performance.
- Manage the media performance plan on a continual basis. Provide information on how feature uptake can improve optimization.
- GTM, pixel implementation, Google Analytics attribution models, Google Optimize, and Google Data Studio are all within your control.
- Manage the display and video ecosystem of ad networks.
- Measure the impact of each campaign strategy and deliver customer-focused results in a fast-paced environment.
- 3 years of experience managing digital marketing campaigns, online measurement and operations driving customer impact
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads and Twitter Ads campaigns administration.
- Experience with technical aspects of digital and programmatic advertising and experience working with product teams on scalable business solutions
- Experience across audience, targeting, attribution, assets and budget optimization
- Ability to take initiative in managing accounts, deliverables, and key performance indicators (KPIs), demonstrating a self-driven attitude
Salary & benefits:
- Negotiable salary
- We pay for your work tools
- Vacations - 15 days off
- Platzi Days Off
- Online therapy
- stock options
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/platzi-head-performance-specialist