Headquarters: San Francisco, CA, USA
Our Podcasting platform is experiencing an amazing growth and as a result our support team is growing ! When our customers have questions or problems, they contact our support team and it is our goal to help them as quickly and amazingly as possible. We're looking for Customer Support Representatives in North America and Europe to support our customers.
Your main responsibility will be to work with our customers via web interface, email, phone and chat to solve support tickets. You'll also work with our engineering team to prioritize issues and development, and our documentation team to improve customer-facing resources. .
You need to be pasionate about helping people.
We require working non-standard working hours, including weekends and holidays.
We will be conducting background checks for the safety of our customers.
- Solve customer support tickets often involving our platform, mobile applications and web application issues
- Answer customer requests and questions in a courteous, profssional and timely manner.
- Effectively communicate technical information to customers and engineering groups
- Work proactively with customers on activities such as coordinating upgrades, communicating upcoming features, and ensuring thei installation is running smoothly
- Identify bugs and improvements
- Manage urgent customer outages during business hours
Qualifications: General understanding of how web applications work
Prior experience providing customer support Organized and can follow throughReliable Excellent problem solving skills Passion for helping peopleEnthusiasm for working directly with customers Great English speaking and writing
Additional language spoken and written (such as Spanish, French, German..)
If interested, please apply with your resume and desired compensation to email@example.com . We look forward to your application.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org