Headquarters: Manalapan, NJ
is a close-knit team of smart, creative professionals. We love what we do, and we love to write about it. The senior Product Designer position is a role with endless opportunities to impact our teams, clients, and company through your creative vision. You’ll help lead design engagements for a variety of large and/or complex projects working with a dedicated team.
Who are we? We're a well-respected digital agency based out of New Jersey. Known for our deep strategic thinking, we create comprehensive web experiences that span across channels (web, mobile and social). Innovation is at the core of our colleague relationships and client work – not just for the sake of innovation, but to elevate the end users’ experiences and exceed our clients’ unique goals.
This is a full time 6 month contract to hire position.
- Lead ideation sessions, workshops, demos, and presentations with clients on-site.
- Help establish design schedules, ensure final visual design concepts are on-brand, on-budget, and deliver on product strategy goals.
- Sketch, wireframe, build IA, motion design, and run usability tests.
- Prototype to communicate the “look” and “feel” of a project.
- Test UI elements such as CTAs, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Collaborate with the marketing, product, new business and developer teams to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Collaborate with design peers to ensure designs are conceptually sound.
- Ensure content strategy and design are perfectly in-sync.
- Build cohesive and lightweight design systems.
- Continuously iterate your designs to stay current with mobile trends.
- Give and receive design critique to help constantly refine and push our work.
- Mentor new product designers and interns on visual and interaction design, problem-solving, client communication, and team interaction.
- Push for and create inclusive, accessible design for all.
- You’ve been designing digital products for 5-7+ years
- You have a portfolio that exemplifies strong visual design and a focus on defining the user experience
- You’ve proudly shipped and launched several products
- You have experience in, and/or willingness to switch to Adobe XD for mockups
- You have a proficiency in Adobe products (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- You’re a team player who works well with others and can take direction as needed
- You are a self-starter with a positive outlook
- You’re proactive and highly organized, with strong time management and planning skills
- You’re analytical and inquisitive, with excellent attention to detail
- You have a strong understanding of typography, layout, color, and advanced design principles
- You’re a conceptual thinker who can translate customer needs, behaviors, and project requirements
- You have experience effectively presenting and communicating your design decisions to clients and team members
- You’re knowledgeable of what’s possible on modern digital platforms coupled with an understanding of platform design standards (e.g. HIG, Material Design)
- You’re empathetic to client needs and can help find solutions if problems arise
- You’re committed to being a trusted mentor and thought leader
- You prefer face-to-face over remote interaction — and you know exactly when to get on a plane to present or solve issues with clients in person.
To apply: https://pri.breezy.hr/p/824eb914cf15-product-designer?source=weworkremotely