Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
What we’re hiring for:
We're hiring a paid marketing manager to zealously manage, scale and optimize campaigns on paid social (Facebook and Instagram) and/or paid search (Google Ads platforms). This integral role reports to our Director of Paid Media and will be responsible for delivering on our sales and acquisition goals.
Who's right for it:
The right candidate will have a strong growth mindset (a love for numbers, critical and strategic thinking, desire for continuous experimentation, etc.) and an unrelenting drive to achieve goals. If you're not comfortable with accountability to numbers or continuously problem solving and proactively seeking opportunities to improve performance, then this role would probably not be right for you.
Some things the Growth Marketing Manager will do:
- Launch, analyze, scale and optimize dozens of campaigns throughout the marketing funnel, daily
- Write copy for ads and landing pages to drive conversions
- Design landing pages with our landing page studio tool
- Craft creative briefs with our creative team
- Develop and maintain KPI reports that track paid efficacy and help us respond to issues and opportunities in real time
- Provide actionable weekly updates to various stakeholders: including performance, improvements, planned tests, etc.
- Work cross-functionally with other marketers, product developers, and managers to improve scale and efficiency of ad spend
- Play a massive role in a rapidly growing company
- 2+ years hands-on experience running paid social (Facebook & Instagram) or paid search (Google Ads platforms - Search, Display, YouTube) with a focus on direct response marketing with large sets of data.
- Experienced at and thrive working 100% remotely.
- Advanced Excel/Google Sheets Abilities
- A gritty work ethic. You aren't afraid to work smart, hard, and long when needed to meet and exceed goals.
- Strong A/B testing and quantitative analysis capabilities.
- Excellent client-facing & internal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in the face of steep goals and deadlines.
- Adept at managing your own time and responsibilities as a remote worker.
- Ready to work during US business hours (conference calls, Slack, etc.)
- Ability to stay cool, calm, and collected in a fast paced, growth-stage startup environment.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience smartly scaling paid social at a startup or a small, scrappy agency
Other notes about the role:
- 100% remote
- Typically 30-35 hours/week
- At least 4 hours of your work day must fall within PST business hours
- Weekend/holiday hours are minimal - just need to check on your ad accounts and make adjustments if needed
- W2 position with benefits available through our staffing partner
To apply: https://primerquiz.typeform.com/to/hWVctR