We’re on the search for exceptional engineers in the following time zones: Pacific Time to Eastern Time in North America and WET, CET, and EET in Europe.
Who We Are
Process Street is the easy, no-code way to help companies build, automate, and track recurring workflows. We are a lean, flexible, 100% distributed team, backed by amazing investors like Accel, Salesforce, and Atlassian. We're on a mission to make recurring work fun, fast, and faultless for teams everywhere.
- Act like an owner (Agency!)
- Default to action (Processes are great; bureaucracy isn't!)
- Focus on the process (See? Great.)
- Practice prioritization (There are an infinite number of useful things to do. We trust you to pick the best ones.)
- Pay attention to details (Our customers count on us!)
- Over-communicate everything. Twice (See what we did there?)
- We're a product-led organization
- Engineers, Designers, and PMs sit together on all projects
- Engineers take ownership and contribute to projects from day 1 , often participating in the UX & design ideation
- We value a ****high-quality user experience – we know great aesthetics, UI flow, performance, uptime, and limited bugs bring joy to our users
- We use data-driven decision making
- Two-week sprints and typical scrum rituals
- We allocate time for improving the team's delivery performance, including codebase maintainability
- ~70% test coverage across our existing codebase
- We deploy many times a day
- We actively practice inclusivity
- We have fun at work – social chats daily, weekly “coffee” pairings with coworkers, and once a year we all come together for an all-team retreat
We're looking for a Staff Front-end Engineer to architect and develop our React SPA and React Native mobile apps.
What You’ll Do
- Research, guide, and execute frontend architecture changes
- Build reusable and tested React components, utilizing Storybook and our design system
- Measure and resolve performance bottlenecks
- Work with our product, design, and UX teams to create amazing and intuitive experiences
- Build tools, processes, and documentation to improve our code quality
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Experience building and maintaining a SaaS product at scale
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Fully remote team (from day 1) - no offices
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Annual company offsite
- Generous health insurance for US Employees and their families
Diverse Teams Build Better Products
Legally, we need you to know this:
Process Street does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
But we want to add this:
We strongly believe that diversity contributes to a broader collective perspective that will consistently lead to a better company and better products. We are working hard to increase the diversity of our team wherever we can and we actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of it.