Creative, ambitious Affiliate and Outreach Manager wanted!ProWritingAid is a bootstrapped, profitable company that's growing fast. In just a few years we have grown to a community of over 1.3 million people who use ProWritingAid to improve their writing.Our users vary from bestselling authors to international students, and our software helps anyone who wants to write better. We’re at the forefront of exploration and innovation within the field of natural language processing.We're looking for someone who loves technology, writing and community building as much as we do. Is that you?Responsibilities1. Affiliate ManagementWe already have over 1000 affiliates who promote ProWritingAid on their own sites and within their own communities. We want to triple that in 2020! We also want to increase the overall success of each affiliate by building strong relationships and coming up with innovative promotions.Key responsibilities would include:
- Be the primary point of contact for our current affiliate network,
- Send out a monthly affiliate newsletter with ideas and assets,
- Contact affiliates individually to help them strengthen and expand their promotional activities,
- Recruit new affiliates who have active communities related to our own and/or who are already promoting similar products,
- Tracking and reporting back on affiliate revenue.
2. OutreachProWritingAid users fall into many different categories: fiction, content, academic, business and more. There is a wide range of websites for whom content about good writing is relevant, provided it's pitched in a way that is beneficial to their needs.Key responsibilities would include:
- Identifying blogs and news sites that are relevant to ProWritingAid,
- Pitching and placing guest posts on popular websites around the internet that link back to ProWritingAid,
- Writing compelling content that adds value and sends traffic to ProWritingAid,
- Contacting influential websites to have ProWritingAid included in their lists of resources and blog posts that include competitors,
- Tracking and reporting back on outreach activities and related revenue.
Hours of work
To begin, we are able to offer 25 hours of work/week. There will be opportunity to increase this once we see the resulting uptick in revenue that can be attributed to your work.
Please note that we are a fully-remote company so all applicants must be prepared to work independently from their own space.
As we are a UK company, this will be a freelance position. Any applicants will be responsible for paying taxes in their own country.
How to apply
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- A cover letter detailing why you are the right person for this position
- Your resume
- Your salary expectations
- A short (1-2 paragraphs) example of how you would pitch a guest post that would link back to ProWritingAid
Deadline: February 10th, 2020
We’re an equal-opportunity employer genuinely committed to building a diverse team, and to fostering the type of inclusive environment in which diversity thrives.
To apply: https://prowritingaid.com/en/Career/Job/1000007