Raisely helps charities raise more money online. So far we’ve raised nearly $50 million dollars for causes which benefit the wellbeing of people and planet.
We’re on a mission to raise $1 billion by 2025. We’ll do that by backing ambitious campaigns for world-changing causes. We’ll help them get set up, design their campaign, build features and implement our platform in new and innovative ways. That’s where you come in.
- Set up and configure great-looking campaigns on the Raisely platform
- Build bespoke themes with HTML, CSS and our page builder
- Add custom functionality through React components and our API
- Plan and create custom integrations built on our API and third party tools like Zapier or Google Sheets
- Scope solutions, account manage and be a trusted advisor to our biggest customers
- Check in with campaigns you manage when they hit key milestones, proactively make recommendations on how they can be even more successful
- Support with quoting, scoping and planning prospective new projects
- Run A/B tests and optimisation experiments for major campaigns
- Improve anything. Grow Raisely. Your job description doesn’t end with these bullet points.
- You’re a go-getter, you thrive on finding problems and can’t rest until you solve them. You welcome an environment where you can learn and work independently.
- You’re resourceful. You find shortcuts, don’t mind a bit of duct-tape, and get excited by making things simpler than they were before.
- You’re a superb communicator – written and verbal. You’re fluent in English. You are eager to help others, and have no problem breaking down internet things to non-technical folk.
- You’re not comfortable with the status quo. You’re not in this for a quick dollar, you think the world needs to be better and that technology will get us there.
About us:We’re a technology social enterprise. Our mission is to increase online fundraising for charities, adding fuel to the fire for a more just, equal, and sustainable world.We’re a team of nine engineers/designers/marketers across seven cities and four countries.We’re not your typical start-up. Our social impact comes first, it’s central to everything we build and every decision we make. We’re proudly self-funded, and we give all staff ownership of our company.We want to be diverse and encourage anyone regardless of race, gender, religion, sexuality, ethnicity, age or disability to apply.Requirements:To do this role well we do need the following:
- Ability to work at least 4 hours a day within Australian east-coast business hours.
- An advanced understanding of HTML and CSS, including experience building websites from scratch.
- An understanding of APIs, and some experience working with them
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Appropriate permission to work where you live (we can’t sponsor work visas)
Perks and Benefits:We hope you’re excited by our unique blend of skills, our team and what we’re trying to achieve. But, to sweeten the deal, we offer these great benefits:💻 Technology – We’ll get you an Apple laptop and screen when you start up.💵 Salary – We try to pay above-average salaries, adjusted for where you live and your experience. This role pays AU$82,500 a year (including super for Australian employees) + equity. We’ve based this on an employee with a year or two experience in a similar role. If you’re more senior we can chat.✈️ Retreats – Every 6-ish months we fly you somewhere pretty for our team retreats. Our next one is in Queenstown!
🗺 Time off – Everyone gets 4 weeks paid leave plus 11 days of public holidays, to be taken when you like. Plus, you get generous sick and compassionate leave.
🌴 Work remotely – We’re a remote-first company, live and work wherever you’re happiest. We’ll cover a coworking space if you’d like to work there.
⏰ Flexibility – Set your own hours and days and adjust as you need.
– We’ll support you with time when you want to learn new skills or pay for conference or course tickets.How to apply:
You’ve got this far! We really want to hear from you. Our application process consists of an interview and assessment task, but to kick off please email firstname.lastname@example.org
with answers to the following questions:
Why would you be a good fit for the Campaign Developer role?
Why do you want to work here over somewhere else?
- Look at this list of tasks (https://gist.github.com/tommaitland/8b5447c4579fa681b2a859e68de90135) and tell us which two you are excited by, which two you want to learn and the two you don’t want to do.
- Tell us about a platform you believe has solved a complex problem really well, and why. Would you change anything in their approach?
- Turn these answers into an example web page which shows us your skills and creativity. Don’t spend more than an hour or two, and we love libraries/shortcuts. Send us a link, or the files as an attachment (no RAR/Drive/Dropbox shares)If you’re feeling clever, Raisely developer docs are at https://developers.raisely.com and applicants are welcome to create an account with Raisely.
To apply: email@example.com