Headquarters: Santa Monica, CA
With over 10,000 online merchants launching subscriptions and over 1,000,000 subscribers powered by ReCharge we're processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our mission ‘making repeat orders easier for everyone' began four years ago as a bootstrapped startup and today we're at the forefront of recurring billing software with over 100 remote-first employees around the globe.
As Product Manager you will be the key strategic and tactical link to ensure your cross functional feature focused engineering team delivers a world-class e-commerce product. Your focus will be delivering products to streamline the ability for merchants to sell and manage subscriptions along with making it easier for customers to manage their subscriptions.
We’re looking for teammates who are resourceful, dedicated, and passionate about solving challenging problems. This role is for someone who loves diving into the details while also keeping the big picture in mind. We need a creative and resourceful integrator who will actively listen for problems and then accelerate the team towards solving.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #ownership, #empathy, #simple-solutions.
- Create new products and features for merchants to sell and manage subscriptions along with making it easier for customers to manage their subscriptions.
- Work on a product feature team consisting of 5-7 teammates, consisting of software engineers, QA, and design.
- Write epics and detailed user stories for the engineering, QA, and design teams to fully understand the scope of functionality and business drivers, so they can estimate and deliver in a timely manner with high quality.
- Facilitate and work in 2 week sprints with daily stand-ups, bi-weekly grooming and planning sessions.
- Prioritize features and define requirements for successful delivery.
- Dive into the technical details to understand what is happening.
- Dig into details and figure things out from detailed business logic to a high level technical perspective.
- Turn high level ideas and requirements into technical specifications.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with all groups in the organization over the entire product development lifecycle from requirements gathering to release to rollout training.
- We're an agile, fast growing company and you'll get to do much more as the company grows.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of product management experience in a fast paced technology driven company (preferably SaaS)
- Track record of launching products rapidly on a SaaS platform with a large number of customers
- 3+ years experience working directly with software engineering teams
- Experience owning and delivering high-impact software products
- Ability to work autonomously with a balanced team approach, you don't need to wait for directions, but know when buy-in is critical
- Some light programming experience or general technical aptitude
- Ability to read if/else statements, JSON, and basic API documentation
- Motivated by finding ways to use process to produce results (not as an end unto itself)
- Dynamic problem solving skills and a love for figuring out solutions
- An entrepreneurial spirit and excited to work on complex problems at scale
- Ability to work remotely and desire to make an impact in a highly visible role
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
To apply: https://grnh.se/b9e5f9a22