We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our team and continue building our product. Successful candidates should be highly proficient in multiple programming languages. We work best with people who are constantly learning, who are interested in scaling complex software systems, and who are committed to staying up-to-date on new technologies and best practices. As a Full Stack Developer, you will play a key role in the technical team and contribute to architectural decisions.
You will own and be responsible for:
- Writing clean, well-documented native code, while using pre-existing plugins and technology to deliver products efficiently.
- Managing software projects, including database architecture and database design.
- Effectively communicating technical concepts to non-technical team members responsible for identifying client requirements.
Skills we’re looking for
4+ years’ experience in:
- PHP (Laravel)
- Python (Django)
- Testing (PHPUnit, Jest, Enzyme, Python Behave)
- Docker, Docker Compose
- Relational Database Management
- Building and consuming RESTFul APIs
- Experience with Laravel preferred. Optionally experience with one of the following: RoR, Django, Symfony
- Experience with React.js preferred.
- CI/CD concepts
- Experience with Test-Driven Development
- Active GitHub profile or demonstrable code / projects (mandatory)
It’s a bonus if you are/have:
- Active in StackOverflow community
- Demonstrable experience in working with third party API's (including OAuth)
- Linux / Shell