Sherpa, Inc. is seeking a passionate, energetic, detail-oriented individual with a burning desire to provide world-class customer support. Our company is growing very quickly and has an immediate need for more top quality customer service talent.
This Customer Support Representative role is a critical part of our mission to deliver extraordinary customer service to our users. This position requires a solution-oriented problem-solver who will quickly and accurately resolve customer facing problems.Here's what we're looking for:
- Experience in Customer Success or Customer Support.
- A thirst to resolve customer support requests quickly and correctly.
- A great track record of mitigating customer churn.
- Excellent communication skills, a great listener. Tech savvy and have experience implementing software on an account per account basis.
- Experience working with customer communication and ticketing tools like Slack and Freshdesk.
Here are some of your responsibilities:
- Relentless customer support through multiple channels such as Facebook, Freshdesk, email and chat.
- Onboarding new customers and training their staff on how to use the Lead Sherpa platform effectively.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Working closely with our product and engineering teams to ensure issues are resolved.
- Proactively talking with customers to ensure that they get the most value out of our service.
- Conducting webinars with groups of customers to assist with onboarding and product adoption.
Lead Sherpa's team is fully distributed across the world - we're look forward to learning more about you!APPLY HERE: http://bit.ly/sherpa-support
To apply: http://bit.ly/sherpa-support