Shogun, and we're on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series A investment, we have over 10,000 active paying clients, and we're preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch).
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
- Working experience with frontend frameworks such as React
- Proven pixel-perfect CSS skills
- Real-world code we can review
- Demonstrated high standard of quality
- Clear and precise written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Experience with GraphQL or Ruby/Rails
- Competitive wages
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet (+13 countries just on the engineering team!)
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location
Try Out Shogun
As part of the interview process please try and use Shogun to get a feel for the product. We'd love to hear what you think. Here is how:
- Create a Shopify Developer Account: https://developers.shopify.com
- Create a development store: https://help.shopify.com/en/partners/dashboard/development-stores
- Install Shogun on your development store: https://apps.shopify.com/shogun
- Create a couple of pages. We will take a look.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class