Headquarters: Walnut, CA
Shogun, and we're on a mission to help people create the best eCommerce experiences in the world.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we just raised a Series B investment, we have over 14,000 active paying clients, and we're preparing to launch a new product in 2020 (you can read more in Tech Crunch
Our teams are fully distributed and global (check out our team page
)! We have no office, so we are looking for team members that are comfortable with and motivated by the opportunity to work remotely.
A resourceful, flexible, creative and efficient EA who will serve as a strategic partner to our Founder, while maintaining a high level of discretion and integrity. This person will be a trusted colleague and will work closely with leadership on key initiatives, business operations, and team events.
In This Role You Will...
- Provide administrative support to our Cofounder/CEO, Finbarr Taylor and our Cofounder/COO, Nick Raushenbush
- Proactively manage hectic and complex calendars and high-volume email inboxes with a high attention to detail
- Coordinate internal and external meetings, including attendee management, logistics, communications, etc
- Organize and summarize meeting notes, document preparation
- Assist in the creation and refinement of presentations
- Assist in running and/or managing OKR process
- 1+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives, including calendar and expense report management
- 3+ years working in a business environment
- Proven experience prioritizing multiple projects, assignments and maintain deadlines.
- Demonstrably high levels of integrity and discretion
- Proficiency with GSuite
- Administrative or Executive Assistance background within remote environments or fast-paced, start-up atmospheres
- Proficiency with Asana, trello, and/or other project management software
- Experience working in a customer service or technical support role
- Self-starter attitude – ability to work in ambiguous environment with minimal direction
- Competitive salary
- Benefits (vary by location)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
- Occasionally, we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, and consideration, regardless of location.
Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/shogun-executive-assistant