Shogun is a powerful page builder platform for ecommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting ecommerce pages through a delightful product experience.
Position Location: Remote, North/South America
As a Visual Marketing Designer on our UX team you will create illustrations and graphics to aid in marketing various Shogun products. You will use your acute design abilities to think creatively to create ads, blog post imagery, marketing materials, and other design elements within the aesthetic and brand of Shogun.
- Create illustrations for marketing materials, emails, and our product
- Work cross-functionally with marketing leads and other designers
- Create ads and graphics for marketing materials, our blog, and social
- Flex your creative muscles to push the Shogun brand
- Be open to feedback from other designers and team leads
- Proven work experience as a graphic designer, illustrator or similar role
- A strong portfolio full of illustrations and graphics
- Expertise using Adobe Creative Suite
- Proven ability to work autonomously and collaboratively under the lead of other designers
- Demonstrated working knowledge of design principles and best practices required for various channels across digital and social
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental visual design principles such as typography, composition, colour theory, and layout.
- Excellent written communication skills and the ability to explain your design decisions
- You have worked remotely before
- You have product design experience
- You have worked in ecommerce or a similar field
Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy. Be transparent as a company and with each other.
People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect. Start from a presumption of positive intent.
Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
- Competitive salary
- Competitive equity
- Benefits (vary by location)
- Co-working office reimbursement
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Remote work – We are a fully distributed team
- Occasionally we hire on a full time contractor basis to begin with. Team members enjoy the same opportunities for great compensation, full time positions, equity, and consideration, regardless of location.
Shogun supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity/expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, or any other protected class
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/getshogun/j/C20A2842B4/