Headquarters: Dallas, TX
Founded in 2010 and headquartered in Dallas with an office in Bangalore, SignEasy is the leading eSignature solution for businesses and professionals worldwide. More than 130,000 customers from 150 countries trust SignEasy’s simple and secure solution to shorten contract turnaround times, close deals faster, improve their customer experience, and be more environmentally conscious by using less paper. SignEasy integrates with many popular productivity and business applications like G Suite, Office 365, Dropbox, and Box, as well as leading email providers like Outlook and Gmail. SignEasy was an official launch partner for Google Cloud’s new G Suite Add-on framework, was made an Apple mobility partner in November 2019, and was named a Digital Transaction Management (DTM) “Innovator” in 2020 by leading analyst firm Aragon Research. SignEasy’s app for iOS and Android has been downloaded more than 6 million times, regularly ranks among the top 100 grossing business apps on the App Store, and is consistently rated #1 in customer satisfaction for SMB eSignature solutions by leading software review sites.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to play a crucial role in our growth within the Apple network of resellers. We are seeking a proactive, tenacious person to help us strategically engage with prospective reseller partners and continue to exceed our revenue goals. You will be initiating contact and starting conversations centered around the value that SignEasy will bring to the reseller partners and their portfolio of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, high-energy representative to be on the front lines of a fast-growth tech startup, connecting with prospective reseller partners and sourcing new prospects.The ideal candidate must possess self-discipline, excellent communication skills, and the ability to quickly assess a prospect’s needs in a high throughput environment.
We look for a strong candidate who is hungry, nimble, and has a consistent track record of driving deals. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with these targeted contacts using the best possible messaging. You will be a SignEasy brand ambassador, acting as the foundational entry-point for our resellers, guiding them through their initial interactions with our product, educating them on the features and benefits for their customers, structuring their commercial terms, and onboarding them. This person must be a self-starter who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and conduct consultation calls, demos, organizational mappings calls, final negotiation/scoping of engagement, and ongoing account management.
- Understand SignEasy’s solution and be able to clearly articulate our value proposition and ROI to partners and their clients.
- Understand the customer's industry and their core business challenges.
- Communicate a compelling story about how product features can address business issues.
- Research relevant targets to develop lead lists and identify new opportunities.
- Build target lists of all Apple resellers and create and execute strategic outbound campaigns to establish meaningful contact.
- Maintain high outbound calling and email activity to qualify opportunities and follow up with leads.
- Research prospects and their companies before scheduled meetings.
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication.
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information in a weekly report.
- Structure the final deal with reseller and execute contracts.
- Conduct demos, onboard, and train all confirmed reseller partners.
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- College degree or equivalent years of work experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to take initiative and work autonomously
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment with the ability to learn quickly and explore new creative strategies
- 2+ years of prospecting/sales experience in a business development role preferred (but not required).
- Bonus: Prior experience in a SaaS company
This position is remote and is a 1-year contract with potential for full-time conversion.
To apply: https://signeasy.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03kh1