Headquarters: Miami, FL
SimpleTexting seeks a sophisticated, experienced, and collaborative designer to create designs and to own the design process across the SimpleTexting product. You'll work with our product team to both create designs and guide the design process across the whole product.
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
- Lead product design through active design sessions, work review, and feedback.
- Work with the product and engineering team to develop, implement and manage a transparent design process.
- Work closely with UX to develop elegant, responsive, and thoughtful designs based on user research that considers user needs and technical constraints.
- Manage the work output of a single designer.
- Use an iterative approach where you take design from wireframe to sketches and then through to high fidelity interactive prototypes for validation.
- Work across all stages of the design process, from gathering customer feedback to producing exceptional designs to implementation with our engineering team.
Proven Abilities Required
- Exceptional skills in visual design with a keen focus on user experience. The ability to architect information and craft designs in a way that is not only beautiful but contributes to an elevated user experience. This includes exceptional attention to detail and pixel perfect designs.
- 5+ years experience designing for a digital product, preferably SaaS and/or web app
- 2+ years experience in a design-centric leadership role, with at least 1-2 direct reports
- Demonstrable experience and capabilities in design leadership, including advanced understanding of UX/UI and establishing a product design practice
- Skilled in standard design tools (i.e. Adobe, Sketch, InVision), hand drawing and visual communication with the ability to iterate rapidly.
- Goes beyond merely presenting designs, explains the story of the rationale (preferably evidence-based) and benefits of design ideas.
- Understanding of technical and business constraints with the ability to adapt the design process accordingly.
- Superior oral and written English communication skills.
- Remote work experience considered a plus
- Remote - must be available to work primarily US hours
Compensation and Benefits
- This is a full-time remote based position
- Competitive compensation (depending on experience)
- Unlimited flexible time off policy
How to Apply
To apply: http://bit.ly/30G9bKQ