Headquarters: Melbourne, Australia
We’re an Australian-based SaaS organisation and it’s getting a little tricky for us to look after our growing worldwide fanbase!
Skedda is short for "scheduler" - an online booking and scheduling platform used by thousands of venues around the world. The platform is designed to streamline the management of 'spaces'. Skedda is suitable for venues with meeting rooms, coworking spaces, community facilities, classrooms, studios, sport courts or any other bookable type of ‘space’.
The opportunity:We’re looking for a friendly, helpful, tech-savvy person with inbound sales experience; ideally from a SaaS background.
While the position is sales-focused, this role is for someone keen to become a product-expert and help our customers find the best solution to their space-management problems. Our sales approach is geared around educating customers and demonstrating the value our product can bring their venue.The position is full-time and fully remote but does require that live in a European timezone between UTC +0 - UTC +3
Your day-to-day will involve:
- Knowing the product from back-to-front
- Performing product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Communicating with prospective and current customers through our in-app tool
- Managing customers leads to their success/conclusion
- Developing and improving scalable inbound and outbound sales processes
- Collating data and feedback to assist with product-development decisions
- Improving the onboarding experience
- Collaborating with the product founders/developers
- Inbound/outbound sales/success experience
- Tech-minded: able to easily understand technology in order to effectively communicate with our customer base, general interest in technology
- Enjoy working in a high-volume sales environment, interacting with customers on calls, customer-facing experience in technology
- High-level of English language proficiency (written and verbal)
To apply: https://iq23s25w.paperform.co