Headquarters: Social Tribe
As an Influencer + Social Strategist, you’ll be responsible for strategic and executional management of Social Tribe’s social and influencer marketing services. Being an effective Influencer + Social Strategist means you’ve spent a few years learning the tricks of the trade and are ready to put your skills to work helping a passionate and fast-growing agency, working on accounts for some of the biggest brands in the world.
If you have tangible experience activating influencers for high-wattage long-term campaigns grounded in meaningful content and effective social tactics, you’ll get to the top of our list. Throw in a background in B2B digital marketing strategy, we might fall in love. Agency background with a core focus in exceptional client service? Let’s get married.
We’re looking for a self-starter who has a passion for strategic and creative thinking, coupled with a natural ability to build deep relationships (both with influencers and clients). You are both strategic and operational; ready to lead projects, deliver stellar client service, and increase the digital capabilities and insights of the practice.Competencies (where you shine):
You are a highly-organized individual and self-starter, but you’re also a master conductor when it comes to generating excitement, consensus and purpose both within internal teams and amongst client partners.
- You have an ego-free personality that thrives working with a highly motivated team.
- You have a strong and deep understanding of social-digital platforms, and emerging tech.
- You are proactive, not reactive. You see hurdles and improvements miles away.
- You can evaluate the feasibility of complex campaigns and help steer the ship towards success.
- You’re a problem solver at heart who always seeks to find a win-win solution.
- You excel at giving feedback, grounded in empathy and respect for others.
- You’re agile and adapt at managing multiple projects at once.
Responsibilities (what you’d be doing day-to-day):
The right candidate will have a strong grasp of current social and influencer marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated Influencer marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Develop and manage the execution of compelling, forward-thinking influencer and social marketing strategies across B2B and B2C
- Integrated program strategies that engage organic and paid influencer relationships for optimal results
- Proactively manage client relationships, influencers, and internal team members
- Understanding and implementation of industry / brand governance and compliance requirements
- Consistently communicate trends, shifts, opportunities, and statuses with clients
- Identify strategic ways to align influencers and key client positioning for maximum impact
- Use technology to find the most appropriate influencers for our clients’ business challenges
- Experience with paid social media in support of influencer campaigns
- Proven ability to shepherd the development of legal contracts with influencers
- Experience working with influencer and content management tools
- Participate in client meetings, brainstorms, and planning sessions
- Design and develop comprehensive reporting to articulate campaign impact
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/social-tribe-b2b-social-influencer-strategist