Headquarters: Austin, Texas
“...solar power will be the single largest source of electricity generation… People do not understand the magnitude of the business. It’s really very, very significant.”
Once a fringe thing hippies did, “going solar” is now going mainstream. It took over 30 years for the first 1 million solar installations to be completed. It only took another 3 years to install the second million. Over the next 2 years another 1 million homes will “go solar” and there are 90 million American households to go after that! Solar technology is cheaper, better and more reliable than ever. Unless your head is buried in a coal mine, it’s becoming abundantly clear that solar is the future.
With rapid growth & mainstream adoption comes massive investment and opportunity in the space. Installation companies are growing quickly, making them hungry for even more growth. The technology is dialed, the installation process is clean, but it’s still a challenge to find customers. Since customers that convert into sales are the lifeblood of any company, sales leads are the raw tool that unleashes massive growth for solar installers.
That’s why we built SolarLeadFactory.
SolarLeadFactory has helped over 600,000 homeowners looking to buy solar. We have helped hundreds of solar installers grow their businesses - and aim to help thousands more.
Our business is built on a proprietary software platform allowing us to deliver a best in class product and innovate constantly. We have in-house developers, digital marketing experts & scientists relentlessly driving the product forward.
Our mission: unlock consumer demand for solar power.
You’re looking for a way to make a huge positive difference in the world & help the companies on the front lines of the solar revolution!
You want to be part of a small but driven team making a big impact on one of the most pressing issues of our time. You share some of our core values including “Making Learning the Key Metric”, “Holding Yourself Accountable”, “Always be Testing Something,” and “Master Your Craft”.
You are an experienced affiliate manager who enjoys working with affiliates and wants to manage and grow huge affiliate accounts to help accelerate the adoption rate of solar power. You are excited about leveraging your skill and experience to play a fundamental role in the company’s growth trajectory.
In order to be successful in this position, you must understand the basics of internet marketing (CTA, CPC, CTR, etc.), be a problem solver, efficient, proactive, and an excellent communicator.
Do you want to learn? To grow? To make a difference?
- Previous account management experience (preferably in the digital marketing space)
- Experience working directly with media buyers/affiliates is preferred but not necessary
- Solar experience is not required, but an interest in solar is
- Ambition to truly help
- Problem-solving & ability to find solutions
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Comfort and enjoyment with numbers and data-based solutions
- Be detail-oriented and comfortable with modern software solutions & platforms
- Ability to maintain equanimity in trying situations
- Massive amount of (renewable) Energy, Initiative, Commitment & Perseverance
- Ability to work with a team to find great solutions
Your goal will be to grow and optimize our existing high-volume affiliate program.
You will be managing and scaling existing affiliate partners, as well as sourcing and onboarding new ones. You will be communicating daily (if not hourly) with affiliates, monitoring EPCs, conversion rates, full-funnel performance, and anything else crucial to the success of our affiliates, using real-time internal software and analytics.
You’ll also have the opportunity to help with the improvement, quality, and optimization of our offer.
You will work directly with our Director of Sales, as well as interfacing with the rest of our team.
What you get out of this:
- Competitive salary & success bonuses
- Significant growth potential
- Results-driven organization
- Remote location - work from anywhere in a North American time zone & fast internet
- Your input matters! We look for the BEST. Period.
- Work in an amazing industry. Your friends & family will say “whoa, that’s cool!”
- Fast-growing, fun-loving company. Get on the rocketship now!
We are shaking up our industry and working day in and day out to get solar on everyone’s roof. Come shape your future & the future of the world.
If you’re game to make a big difference and reap the rewards, come join us!
To apply: https://solar-lf.breezy.hr/p/ab5ba0e63f28-account-manager-for-growing-solar-startup?source=weworkremotely