Headquarters: Chicago, IL
Sparkle is hiring a front end developer. We’re looking for someone with a minimum of 3 years experience working extensively with CSS/SASS.
We don’t micro-manage. Our team works with near autonomy toward shared goals. Our developers are trusted to manage their own day, and we value good results over process.
We are seeking a full-time remote developer. If you are in Chicagoland, we can also offer you the option to work at our Merchandise Mart offices.
- Strong base CSS skills
- Experience with SASS/SCSS, Bourbon/Neat or other frameworks
- An eye for design, ability to carry design team’s vision through code
- Minimal need for regular review
- Experience following established patterns and approaches within existing code bases
- Understanding of system design.
- Testing and debugging
- Github version control
- Preference will be given to candidates with Ruby on Rails experience.
In your submission, please send a resume, tell us your desired hourly rate and share a code sample that you feel represents some of your best work.
Our ideal candidate has a team-first mindset, collaborating with our internal and client-side stakeholders to solve problems, design new features, and deliver solid technical solutions.
To apply: firstname.lastname@example.org