Headquarters: SLC, UT
As a UI / UX Designer at Formidable Forms, you will be responsible for transforming ideas into beautiful “user-focused” designs that are optimized for conversion and ease of use.
- Build and maintain consistent brand style guides to be used across all design processes
- Design assets for the full range of company products and resources (Website, Product, marketing materials ,etc.)
- Be part of the design process from problem solving, wireframing, UI/UX design, prototyping, handoff.
- Generate creative ideas for a beautiful, consistent and enjoyable user experience.
- Iterate and ship ideas quickly.
- Juggle multiple projects and timelines.
Here are some skills that will come handy:
- Absolute proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and standard design software.
- Experience with prototyping software like XD, Sketch or others.
- Excellent communication to make sure nothing slips through the cracks.
- Creative thinking with an eye for visually attractive design.
- Comfortable working with minimal direction.
- Confident in accepting critical feedback without taking it personally.
- Curiosity and desire to learn and grow your skills.
- Passionate about leaving your mark on the web for all to see.
- Take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work rather than just doing it to get it done.
- Minimum 2+ years work experience.
- Excellent wireframe skills to break down big ideas into easy to use interfaces.
- Understanding of web design and typography trends, browser compatibility issues, and web design constraints when it comes to speed.
- OCD in your attention to small details.
To apply: https://strategy11.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=23