Surge Forward is looking for a smart, self-motivated, experienced, senior-level developers to work as a long-term independent contractors. Sorry, No Visas.
Angular Lead – Requires 50% time on-site in Milford, Massachusetts.
The key technology is Angular 6 or later, with a strong preference for demonstrated experience with Angular 8:
· Deployment of Angular applications on the Nginx web server
· Deployment of Nginx containers on Docker
· Experience setting up CI/CD for the above
· From the Angular perspective, experience designing modular components that can be reused across applications
· Experience creating live-updating high-density data graphs – particularly line plots
· Ability to author coding and design standards for the Angular components
The secondary technology is Node.js. In this aspect, the candidate would be working to provide the bridge between the embedded application and the Angular application. This bridge application is fairly lightweight, mostly exposing remote procedure calls to the embedded application and marshalling the high-density data for display.
Experience developing .NET is sufficient to create a library that fills the same role as the bridge application.
Must be located in the US or Canada to be considered for this role. Sorry, No Visas.
Resume must include the tech stack under each job.
For immediate consideration, email resume with tech stacks under jobs, and include your cell phone number and full name to: email@example.com