is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 20,000 businesses.
Our core values
- We do the right thing for our customers
- We're a team, built on trust
- We're proud to be remote
- We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 150+ people is growing quickly. We have an immediate opening for a Senior Product Designer who wants to make ecommerce easier for small and medium businesses.
The design team at TaxJar is solving complex problems on a daily basis, supporting our growing customer base and creating new solutions in a complex domain. We deal with large datasets, complex frequently-changing sales tax rules, and automating complex processes for thousands of business customers. Our success is dependent on translating these complex problems into elegant experiences that delight our customers. We pride ourselves in rethinking established paradigms and bringing new and innovative solutions into existence in the financial space.
*This is a full-time remote position, available to folks located in the US.
- A passion for turning complex problems into simple and engaging experiences
- A comprehensive understanding of the end to end iterative design process: research user needs, map user journeys, wireframe, prototype, conduct usability testing
- Experience working independently and with remote teams
- Experience as a primary contributor to multiple high impact projects
- 7+ years experience with SaaS products
- Passion for solving core product problems while being accountable for all facets of the user experience: from strategy to research to interaction design
- Ability to rapidly prototype and validate the team's design efforts
- Comfort with writing clear, concise UI copy
- Develop a design system to cultivate a coherent look and feel across the product
- A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to design complex workflows and data heavy applications
We’re a happy team
and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.Benefits
- Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
- Flexible vacation policy
- 401k Plan
- $1,000 in professional development credit
- Home office stipend
- Equity in a profitable company
- 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
- Mandatory Birthday holiday!
- 12 week paid maternity/ 12 week paid paternity leave
- Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.
To apply: https://www.taxjar.com/job-application/?gh_jid=4566118002