TestDome is a profitable, bootstrapped, growth-phase startup (50% year-over-year), offering automated skill testing of job candidates before interviews. We are a small remote team of 13 people, but we have over 5.000 customers such as eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.We are searching for a professional, full-time B2B SaaS Marketing Lead whose interest does not stop with generating marketing qualified leads but wants to make sure that sales and customer success make the most out of it.Your responsibilities at TestDome will be:
- Defining marketing (but also sales and customer success) strategy in collaboration with TestDome founders.
- Creating marketing and sales content: website messages, customer case studies, email templates, blog posts, social media posts, comparison documents, webinars, video demos etc.
- Promoting marketing content via different channels.
- Working with / overseeing current inbound-sales and SEO/customer support team members.
Your qualifications should be:
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or sales roles, preferably for B2B SaaS products.
- Track record of creating good marketing and sales material (case studies, emails, demo scripts, etc.)
- Native-level English speaking skills.
- 2+ years of remote work experience.
- 5+ books you have read about the marketing, sales, or startups that you are able to discuss with the founders.
We offer the following benefits:
- Gross yearly salary in the $50,000 to $70,000 range.
- 100% remote work (co-working space subsidized).
- 24 days of paid vacation per year.
- You will work directly with TestDome founders.
- Working in a high-growth company (50% year-over-year).
Check our five-star glassdoor reviews
for more information.Since we are a testing company, we test all applicants. Interviews are going to be done with TestDome founders.So, are you ready to take the challenge? Please prepare links to marketing and sales content you created yourself and fill out the application form (approx. 15-20 minutes).
To apply: https://www.testdome.com/apply/be40659445ae49eebf13d643dd7e18ed