At TestDome, we make it easy for companies to screen job applicants with work-sample tests for multiple skills. We offer programming assessments, tests for non-technical disciplines, and reasoning tests. Some of our customers include eBay, PayPal, and Turkish Airlines.
We are fully remote with a small and dedicated team based around the world. The team works in an agile style using the Kanban framework, prefers documentation over chat, and aims for async communication. You will be working alongside three full stack developers and a product manager.
About the job
- Frontend focused with some full stack work
- Plan, build, test, and release new features in Vue.js and ASP.NET
- Help transition our app, architecture and processes to modern best-practices
- Work on both the public site, customer application, and candidate test pages with hundreds of thousands of users
- A focus on usability and performance
- Turn designs into web interfaces using re-usable HTML, CSS, Vue.js and Styled Components
- Strong development background with 2+ years of experience with frontend web development using modern frameworks (React or Vue.js, Styled Components etc.)
- Strong modern CSS skills: Advanced CSS3, flexbox, grid, animations, etc.
- Attention to detail (“pixel perfect”)
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Nice to have: Experience with PostgreSQL or other relational databases, Azure Pipelines or similar CI/CD tools, and experience writing Selenium or other integration tests.
Our goal is to make an offer within two weeks. We have a staged approach and successful applications will progress through each step:
- Take a TestDome programming test to assess your programming skills. It will take less than an hour and include 3 programming questions, and ask for your resume and other details. (Naturally, we dogfood our product. You will also get a chance to see what we are building to make hiring better.)
- A video interview with a developer and product manager from your team
- Job offer
What we offer
- Salary from $30,000 - 60,000 USD per year
- Work from anywhere with flexible working hours
- We cover the cost of a coworking space
- Work-related education costs are covered
- Paid public holidays based on where you live
- 24 days of paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Paid special leave
To apply: https://www.testdome.com/apply/ad903ab07b444cb0b98e86a765a6972b