Founded by famous serial entrepreneurs in 2011 and a member of the first batch of graduates from the Belgian startup studio eFounders, TextMaster is the first global solution for professional translation that is available entirely online.
Thanks to a network of expert translators, cutting-edge technologies, and a range of value-added services, TextMaster enables companies to streamline the translation of their content in over 150 language combinations and 100 areas of expertise. TextMaster is available as SaaS, as an API or through one of the technological integrations created by one of its partners.
More than 10,000 companies of all sizes and from all industries turn to TextMaster for assistance with their international expansion, including world leaders such as LVMH, Boden, Veepee, Westwing or Club Med.
TextMaster was acquired by the Acolad group, the European leader of professional translation, in March 2018. This allows TextMaster to accelerate its development all over Europe, to meet increasingly complex challenges regarding translation projects, and to address larger customers.
We’re facing rapid growth and are now hiring a talented Ruby on Rails developer to strengthen our team and keep releasing amazing features that will make our clients super happy.
Our Technical environment
· Back-end: Ruby on Rails (Rails 4.x, 5.x), JRuby, Elixir, GraphQL, RabbitMQ, CQRS
· Front-end: React, Redux, Redux-Saga, NodeJS, Webpack, ES9 / Babel, Flexbox, GraphQL, Apollo
· Database: MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis, Postgres, Neo4j
· Infrastructure: GCP, AWS, Azure, Kubernetes, Istio, Docker, Terraform, Cloudflare
· Testing: RSpec, Capybara, Selenium
· Source control: Github
· Continuous Integration: SemaphoreCI
· Monitoring: Datadog
· Quality Management: Code Reviews, PRs, CodeClimate
· Project Management: Jira
· Proven work experience as a Ruby on Rails developer
· Previous experiences in building web services in Java is a plus
· Working knowledge of PSQL/MongoDB databases
· Perfect command of English (written and spoken)
· A firm grasp of object-oriented analysis and design
· Passion for writing great, simple, clean, efficient code
· Good communication skills and ability to write clear documentation
· Invoicing structure and proper registration if working remotely or valid work permit in France
· Available full time
... and most importantly: positive spirit and high motivation! Benefits
You will join an ambitious development team to help build an amazing online platform while striving to improve your skills. As part of TextMaster’s core development team, you will work on extending and building exciting new features relying on our back-end stack and service-based architecture. We develop everything internally, so you will have the chance to work on every aspect of a very large and successful online product.
We are looking for highly motivated developers that have extensive experience in Ruby on Rails development and additional interest/skills in Java is a big plus.
The position requires a lot of attention to detail and strong technical expertise. You’ll join a team of very talented developers working in an amazing atmosphere and a very multi-cultural environment. The position is open to full-time remote developers (preferably based in Europe for timezone consideration) or to employees in our French (Paris) offices.
At TextMaster we care deeply about code quality and go the extra mile to write maintainable, understandable and easy-to-change codebases. Your pull requests will be peer-reviewed and continuously integrated and deployed to production.
To apply: https://www.acolad.com/fr/job/senior-ruby-on-rails-developer/