Headquarters: Bucharest, Romania
We’re looking for a Technical Support Lead that will supervise the technical activity of our Customer Support Team. You will need to make detailed and informed suggestions for mitigations of common issues as well as processes for optimising the Customer Support Team performance.
The Customer Support team provides premium level support for ThemeIsle's products and features via email, either there is a WordPress enthusiast using our products for free or an enterprise business with thousands of clients.
We are ThemeIsle and we’ve been on the WordPress market for a couple of years now. We’ve developed several successful products during this time. For instance, our flagship theme Hestia is used on +100,000 websites, along with our newest theme Neve is listed in the top most popular themes of the official WordPress directory.
WordPress products don’t need to be boring(!) – that’s our primary motto – and we’re doing everything we can to prove it ... starting from our site design (focused around pirates and rum), to our whole work attitude in general.
If you want to join Madalin, Stefan, Poonam and AC in making our customers happy, please apply!
Strong technical skills of programming is not a prerequisite, however you should be well-versed in basic troubleshooting techniques to solve issues for all kind of clients. Thinking beyond the clear cache and cookies is essential in troubleshooting specific issues.
Your duties on the island:
- Help solve any customer complaints (technical issues, pre-sales, account-related)
- Identifying customers’ needs, clarify information, research each issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives, while providing the best value and empathy towards the customer
- Troubleshooting, investigating and reporting issues for our developing team
- Crafting and editing our support documentation http://docs.themeisle.com/ to help people and help themselves (all the documentation on our docs site is written and maintained by the support team)
- Working together with the rest of the team by sharing knowledge and insights among team members (using Slack or weekly meetings)
- Writing and debugging code to get things done
- Suggest and research for processes which should improve the support team performance
- Build relationships with members of our Support team and work hard to help them level up their skills
This role requires:
- A genuine concern to help u̶s̶e̶r̶s̶ people
- You have worked on a WordPress product or for a company that develops WordPress products for at least 1 year.
- Applying our company's vision to our customer support process
- Working independently, and being organised
- Excellent English writing and communication skills
- You're a self-learner who is flexible, and willing to try new things
- Prioritise projects according to customers’ needs
We are seeking to work with us:
- Monday through Friday 9am-6pm EST
- Tuesday-Saturday 10am-7pm EST
- A minimum hourly rate of 35$/h for a full time job commitment
- Remote work – work from home or wherever you work best
- Be part of a diverse team - we're 25 people spread across three continents
- All expenses paid conference at your choice each year.
- All expenses paid trip to our annual retreat.
- Annual employee profit share
- Flexible vacation with fully paid and required time-off minimums.
You'll get to work with a team of WordPress enthusiasts, programmers, designers, and even active bloggers and writers. We want you to be independent and pursue your personal projects, as long as you're able to get your primary job done.
NOTE: This position is for a remote contractor.
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/themeisle/j/C0F0996EF1/