Working as Software Engineer at Thycotic means being a part of a highly capable, collaborative and agile developers. Thycotic is creating awesome software that's used by thousands of IT professionals all over the globe.
This can be a remote/telecommute position based out of your home office. Reports to the Software Development Team Lead.
- Be a fully contributing member of a Thycotic Sprint team
- Work specifically on container technology as an enabler for our delivery strategy
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- 5 years+ experience in C#, .NET Core, MSSQ, and related technologies
- Strong design skills and full software development lifecycle experience required
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principles, the .NET Framework, ASP.NET, relational databases, and web application development
- Thorough knowledge of container concepts (LXD, Docker) and what it means to deliver enterprise products via containers
- Ability to write container code for Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes
- Ability to configure and administer Nginx and Node.JS web
- Substantial experience working on the command line with a ‘nix flavor or equivalent
- Passionate about writing quality code and constantly honing your development skills
- Ability to quickly read and understand both new and existing code
- Ability to look at the big picture, come up with great new ideas, but also execute those ideas and write the code to make it happen
- Seeking a highly collaborative, flat environment--there's not a lot of hierarchy or red tape here
- Experience with large codebases and unit testing -- mock frameworks, web testing, database testing, etc.
- Desire to develop using Test Driven Development
- Comfortable developing using pair programming
WHY WORK AT THYCOTIC?
We’re passionate problem-solvers doing our part to make the world a safer place. We invest in people who are smart, self-motivated and collaborative.
What we offer in return is meaningful work, a culture of innovation and great career progression!
Thycotic was awarded “Best Places to Work” in 2019 in recognition of the hands-on experience and growth opportunities available here, as reported by employees. A focus on employee advancement and our ethos of respect are just some of the reasons why people love working here!
Thycotic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, national origin, color, religion, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.
Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a criminal background check and drug screen per Thycotic employment policy. In addition, all publicly posted social media sites may be reviewed.