Titan School Solutions is an EdTech startup that is on the fast track for growth and changing the face of school nutrition. Our SaaS platform is recognized in the space for bringing state-of-the art efficiencies and real-time transparency into schools, all while remaining focused on the bigger outcome - helping K-12 students. Titan’s founders are school information technology veterans who have not only created a scalable and affordable solution but have also brought value into schools by delivering real results. As we continue to sky rocket within this industry, we need a hands-on Sr. DevOps Engineer that can work collaboratively with our team in order to deploy and operate our highly impacted systems. We’re looking for someone who can overcome the challenges that come with a startup, do more with less, face a problem head on, automate and streamline our operations…and do it all while consistently resolving issues in our dev, test and production environments. If you are a highly energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently in a remote environment, achieve results, focus on the details, and ultimately want to be part of transforming an institutional enterprise then…APPLY HERE! WHERE YOU WILL BE IN ONE YEAR:
TRANSFORM AN INDUSTRY! - You will be involved in an industry that is unlike any other. You will monitor high traffic volumes on a consistent basis and work in a fast-paced field that will expand your horizons and put you far above your peers.
ACCELERATE YOUR CAREER! - This is a transformational opportunity for someone who is looking to prove they can come into an organization on the ground level and fix its problems at the source. You will accelerate your career in half the time while having double the impact on our day to day operations.
WHAT YOU'LL DO TO GET THERE:
- Work as part of a small technical team to build and manage a resilient and secure infrastructure for the various application platforms.
- Collaborate with development team to not just maintain, but also build and improve the underlying systems to be highly available, scalable and highly performant.
- Scale infrastructure to meet rapidly increasing demand and improve automated deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Monitor site database stability/performance and troubleshoot issues.
- Collaborate with a team to create and execute load and performance tests.
- Proactively meet standards for information security and compliance.
- Have an attitude to always improve by constantly researching new technologies and services(example: SQL Server on Linux, .NET auto-scaling on GCP, etc.)
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Google Cloud Platform will be the main focus of preferred experience, if you have strong experience in AWS or Azure that will give you a great foundation to build upon.
- Experience with Kubernetes, New Relic, Hangfire administration, Redis preferred
- Strong experience in Linux and knowledge of automated builds and deployments such as TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, VSTS, etc.
- Strong experience managing, monitoring, profiling and scaling Microsoft servers(SQL Server, Windows Server, IIS).
- Strong knowledge and understanding of SaaS network architecture, security and troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience creating and maintaining backup strategies as well as managing PCI compliant production environments.
- Release automation, system administration, system configuration, and system debugging experience
- Experience implementing and maintaining monitoring and alert systems.
- Ability to operate in an agile, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHAT WE OFFER: At Titan School Solutions, we’re looking for bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and a full suite of benefits to support our growing team. Titan offers all of the opportunity that comes with a startup but without the risk. It is backed by Cie, a startup accelerator, and Wavemaker Partners, a venture capital firm. This position is available for remote employment in the United States and does require the team member to be on call.
Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
Health/Benefits: Medical, Dental, & Visual. 95% paid by employer!
Unlimited PTO: We believe in work/life balance to reward our rock stars for delivering great results.
The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
401k Matching: We offer a generous 401k plan and we match 100% up to 5%.
Ownership: You’ll be a crucial member of the initial build-out team, offering unlimited opportunity for growth and professional development.