When the world throws technology challenges at us, we eat them up. And then we ask for more. Welcome to life on the TMP technology team. Here, you’ll work on our scalable, evolving platform, face tremendous software challenges, and work on projects for Fortune 100 clients. You'll be part of a fiercely collaborative technology team charged with creating digital solutions that are transforming the way employers and job seekers connect. That means contributing to high-traffic websites for a broad range of high-profile companies. Developing next-generation applications and products for some of the most recognized brands in the world. And actively supporting our diverse suite of best-in-class technologies. All this in an environment that constantly challenges you to push beyond boundaries and enhance your expertise—with the support of a global team of industry experts. Sound like a fit for your talent and passion? Read on.
What does a great Site Reliability Engineer do?
- Collaborate with our architecture, infrastructure and core CRM development teams to automate operations for the development teams
- Provide emergency incident response and investigation
- Deliver self-service tools for activities such as provisioning test environments
- Configure dashboards and advise development teams on application instrumentation needs to support monitoring and capacity planning needs
- Develop build pipelines and release management/continuous integration plans with tools such as Jenkins and Docker
- Troubleshoot failed builds, collaborating with the appropriate development team when needed
- Ensure the availably and recoverability of applications
- Orchestrate applications (We use Nomad and Kubernetes)
- Write code to automate the provisioning of new infrastructure (we use terraform and ansible)
- Willingness to research and implement continuous improvements to processes and technologies used
Requirements for consideration
- 3+ years experience in a Dev-Ops or SRE role.
- 3+ years Linux experience (CentOS). Windows server administration experience a plus.
- Some development experience with a high level language, preferably C# or Python.
- Strong understanding of infrastructure-level resources (networking, storage, I/O, compute) is necessary.
- Experience with modern application deployment models, such as blue/green and canary, is a must.
- Hands on AWS experience - other cloud providers a plus.
- Experience with Hashicorp products. Kubernetes (K8s) a plus.
- Hands on experience working with Git (we use stash).
- Hands on experience with Jenkins and/or Gitlab.
- Working knowledge of Docker and containers.
- Familiarity with Hashicorp products (nomad, vault, terraform, consul, and packer) is strongly preferred.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States. Unfortunately, no sponsorship, visa transfer or C2C hire available.
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.